Here are 22 practical Herbal Tips for Skin Care from the experts! Very easy to use and effective:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
- Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dries.
- Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage your skin with milk. Milk acts as a moisturizer and keeps your skin smooth.
- Hot water blushes your skin and you don't feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have showered for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
- Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
- Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
- For natural bleaching: mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.
- Mix turmeric and milk cream , massage that mixture to body.
- If you go into sun your skin will lost the fairness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.
- Mix milk cream and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.
- Mix curd (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
- Grind rose petals and mix with milk cream and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
- Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables
For more Information: Contact Us