We have implemented modern infrastructure system for catering segregated demands of customers. This system comprises of advanced production facility, quality testing unit and warehousing, for delivering defect free products in the market. Our production unit equipped with ultramodern machines, have enabled us to make our products with utmost precision while following every safety norms. Furthermore, we serve our customers by delivering defect free products, which are quality tested and packed in our advanced quality testing and warehousing units. In addition to this, we are serving vast clientele base from several countries such as Middle East, Southeast Asia, North America, Western Europe and Latin America.
Under the efficient guidance of our founder Mr. B.M. Chopra, we have attained respectable position in this domain. His intense focus on improving quality by implementing advanced research and design tactics, have enabled us to serve our clients wide variety of cosmetic products.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Puneet Chopra|
|Key Customers||Sanzi Group Import|
|Registered Address||C 217-218, T. T. C. Industrial Area, M. I. D. C., Turbhe, Navi Mumbai- 400705, Maharashtra, India|
|Industry||Cosmetics and baby care products|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration No - (270211204964)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Puneet Chopra|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
|Size of Premises||1,200 square meters|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03040*****|
|Banker||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
Our Products Range
- Skin Whitening Creams
- Baby Skin Care Products
- Perfumed Petroleum Jelly
- Hair Shampoo
- Body Lotion
- Hair Conditioners
- Hair Tonic
Why Us ?
We are known for providing quality products to customers. Our products are tested for quality before being dispatched and are highly appreciated for their premium quality.
We also do R&D of our products that includes following activities:
- Complete R&D facilities with fully equipped microbiological lab
- In-house quality control
- High tech machines and automated production lines
- Huge quantity of raw materials in stock/holdings
- Strong financial capacity
- Connected to the world by sea and air routes
- Highly qualified team of professionals
- Office within the commercial capital & ample production facilities on the outskirts of the commercial capital
Research & Development
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
- Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dries.
- Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage your skin with milk. Milk acts as a moisturizer and keeps your skin smooth.
- Hot water blushes your skin and you don't feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have showered for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
- Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
- Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
- For natural bleaching: mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.
- Mix turmeric and milk cream , massage that mixture to body.
- If you go into sun your skin will lost the fairness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.
- Mix milk cream and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.
- Mix curd (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
- Grind rose petals and mix with milk cream and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
- Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables
Tips for Practicing Yoga
- The most appropriate time for practicing Yoga is in the morning, before breakfast. This is because it is the time, when our mind is calm, composed and fresh and the body movements can be performed, with considerable ease and vigor.
- To get started, you need to have the urge and confidence in yourself.
- To practice Yoga, the place chosen must be calm, quiet, ventilated, dust free, moisture free and also distraction free.
- Before you start practicing Yoga, it is very important for you to clear your bowels and bladder as well as clean your nostrils and throat of all mucus. You must also drink a glass of lukewarm water.
- Yoga clothing should be loose and as comfortable as possible. Form-fitting cotton/Lycra pants and shirts are the best.
- Wait for a few minutes and then you can start.
- Like all other work outs, you must begin with easy poses, thereafter you can advance to the tough ones. Be methodical and systematic.
- Remember, to start with, your movements should be light and if you feel fatigue in between you must discontinue.
- Yoga must energize and not cause weariness and depression.
- You must be done with breaks in between, if a particular step or exercise proves tiring.
- For a person performing Yoga, the diet should be a balanced and you should eat after an interval of 4 hours.
- The quantity of food should be such that it satisfies your appetite. Generally, the ratio composition of meals should be - grains & cereals (30% of the calorific value), dairy products (20%), vegetables & roots (25%), fruits and honey (20%) and nuts (5%).
- Over eating and fasting should be avoided. At the same time, you must try to avoid stale food.
- While performing Yoga, your breathing should be long and deep. You must remember to keep your mouth close and inhale and exhale, only through the nose.
- You should always keep a Yoga mat, made of some comfortable materials. For lying postures use a woolen carpet and spread a clean sheet over it.
- Remember, while doing yoga, you should not get a feeling of pain or discomfort. If you do, you are not doing it in the right manner or you need to adjust your pose to suit you better.
- If you are a beginner, do not just impinge on doing the tough tasks. Remember, you need to always begin with the easy postures and then, proceed to the difficult ones. You should follow the graded steps of Yoga.